Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So many things....

I haven’t been posting to this blog lately because I’ve been too busy living life to write about it. Spring in Georgia has been a revelation! We’ve still had some cold days but overall the weather has been lovely and David and I have been making the most of it.

I am going to try and be better about writing mainly because it helps me remember events much more clearly. We spent a week up in Virginia Beach and when I look at the pictures I remember a lot more of the details but some of them are already starting to fade a bit. We rode out a nor’easter on Hatteras Island. I think that one is pretty permanently etched in my mind – kind of like the sand that etched the glass of the windows in the van. I think I’ll always remember the 7 foot (yes 7!) water moccasin that menaced me while we were fishing and also the rattlesnake I shot in the front yard the other day. I want to write about all of these events in more detail but it is a beautiful day in Georgia. A premium day, and it would be a sin to waste it.

So, I’ll try and add things more often – at least photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

online