Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Recycled Martha

Ok I’ll admit it – I’ve always liked Martha Stewart! Not the most popular stance but it’s true. I know, she doesn’t do it all and I really don’t care! Personally I think finding the right people to do the job for you is nearly as big a talent as doing it yourself.
Do I feel lessened because I can’t do all I see on her TV show? No! Do I like to use her ideas – you bet!
Her latest incarnation is by far my favorite. While many people would have taken this whipping and slunk off into the shadows she’s still swinging. Martha has come back stronger than ever and I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next! She’s certainly not perfect but I admire her determination. Planted in jail she's thrived - proving that she's more hollyhock than hothouse rose.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7019986/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

online